A family-run business, The Grainger Family will be your hosts at Leitrim Lodge and we invite you to treat our home as if it was your own throughout your stay with us.
With decades of experience within the Irish hospitality sector we know what our customers like and it’s our aim to exceed the expectations of every guest who stays with us.
We offer a number of different bedrooms;
- Single rooms for one person
- Twin rooms for up to two people
- Triple rooms for up to three people
- Family Rooms for up to five people.
Our comfortable guest bedrooms come with;
- Free WiFI in All Bedrooms
- Flat-Screen TV
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Cookie Jar
- Selection of Yoghurts
- Fresh Fruit
- Still Chilled Water
- Some rooms include a Sitting Area to relax in after a busy day.
- Mobile desk for Corporate Travellers
- Every room includes access to a shared bathroom.
- Also available are Bathrobes, Free Toiletries and a Hairdryer.
Bright Spacious Kitchen & Sun Terrace
A bright and airy kitchen area opens up onto a Spacious Sun Terrace.
All guests of Leitrim Lodge have full use of the kitchen at their disposal throughout their stay. We can allocate space within our kitchen for you to store any foods you wish to purchase and can even arrange for those of you staying more than one night to have groceries delivered – we’ll be happy to advise on options locally.
Breakfast can be arranged at a supplement and options would include Continental Breakfast or a Full Irish Breakfast – details on request.
Our guest terrace is available for al fresco dining on a summer’s evening.
- Free Printing of Boarding Passes
- Free Newspaper
- Fresh Fruit
- Travel Cots
- Hairdresser and Beautician available, advance booking required
- Laundry (surcharge)
- Free booking line to Taxi Company
- Local & National tours arranged
What Else Do You Need To Know?
- We’re situated on Navan Road in Dublin 7, right next to Dublin 15, Blanchardstown and Castleknock
- Broombridge Station is approx 10 minutes walk away and from there you can take a train or the NEW cross-city Luas
- There’s a range of bus routes taking you to various destinations across the city from closeby
- We’re just 2 minutes drive to the M50, ideal for those travelling
- The Phoenix Park is just a short walk away
We have a sister property located in Lovely Leitrim, Cully Cottage - the ideal place for a break with friends or family whether it's just for a long weekend or a week away. This year we're offering a Ladies Day Out - Afternoon Tea, Entertainment and a Make-up...read more
Right now we're making some changes to our website. We remain open for business and can be contacted at +353 1 8690635 or +353 86 869 7022 and also by email firstname.lastname@example.org Over the next few days some further information will become available so please do...read more
If you'd like to gift a loved one with a memory this year, why not consider a voucher for a stay here at Leitrim Lodge in Dublin or alternatively our sister property, Cully Cottage which is located in Ballinamore, Co. Leitrim. Vouchers come in denominations of your...read more